A few weeks ago, Michelle contacted me, asking if she could guest post on my blog with some healthy living tips. I love collaboration and am thrilled to present this post on her behalf!
Michelle Pino has provided these tips in hopes to educate others on how to lead a more organized and less stressful life. She believes more focused approach put on our health will result in more balanced life. Her hobbies include cooking, learning about healthy lifestyles and catching up on her favorite TV shows! Michelle is thankful to have had the opportunity to work with Maggie and together share their ideas on Readysetbreathe.
Honor Your Health: 3 Ways To Improve Your Exercise and Diet Regimen
Nearly every person tries to find ways to improve their health and well-being. However, most folks find it difficult to make the time for a trip to the gym or the time needed to prepare a healthy meal. In today’s fast paced society, you must find creative ways to get your exercise and stay fit
- To stay strong and fit, you need the fuel to keep your body moving.
- To avoid unhealthy foods that can increase your waistline, plan your meals for the week so you’ll resist the urge to binge at fast food restaurants after a long day at work.
- Try keeping a bottle of water in your car and at your desk so you can stay hydrated during the day.
- Eat regular meals and pack healthy snacks you can eat at the office when you need to stay a bit later.
- When it comes to your health, sleep is just as important as adhering to your diet and keeping up your exercise plan.
- According to Men’s Health, a total of 60 million Americans aren’t getting enough sleep. Men account for more than half of the population who reports sleeping poorly.
- Both sleep and exercise improve when one is accompanied with the other.
- Stay healthy and get at least 8 hours of shuteye every night.
- Make an appointment to have a physical wellness checkup with your doctor. This is a chance for you to ask him or her any diet or fitness questions you have. If you’ve had any pain or discomfort while performing a certain exercise in the gym, let your doctor know. Once you know your weight and blood pressure, find out if there’s anything you can do to improve your numbers.
- If you want to look good and feel good, consider what you’re doing to keep your body in shape. Write down your goals and use an inspiration board or notebook to keep track of recipes and exercise routines you want to try. Take some time to celebrate how far you’ve come in your fitness journey.
- Staying fit and healthy is about more than just diet and exercise. It’s easy to start a program, but hard to make lifestyle changes stick over time, and the key to persisting with any healthy lifestyle is balance. Whether you want to eat more organic food, start exercising daily or just master certain fitness goals, an inspiration board can help you figure out those goals and fine tune what makes you tick so that you stay focused on getting your health together.
Michelle kindly put together an inspiration/motivation board to share for us too!
“Summer and the warm weather inspire me. It’s a great time to get outside and motivated! My goal is to be more active outdoors, while taking advantage of the wonderful summer weather. So whether, it’s biking, running or working on my golf swing, its got to be outside! Part of my goal is to improve my food intake. I need to cut back on sugary snacks, and stop skipping breakfast!”
P.S. Do you want to guest post on Readysetbreathe? Do you have one that you would like me to post on? Let me know!!
What’s on your inspiration/motivation board??