Oy vey. I’m still alive over here. I have even found my way out from underneath some boxes. The moving process is almost done. Hallelujah.
I promise you pictures as soon as the dumpster has enough room for us to throw all the trash in it. Right now any pictures I take will involve too much cardboard to see the cool stuff!
I promise to try to get back to
regularly scheduled programming blogging more often and actually taking pictures in the near future. Like this weekend maybe? Life is changing in major ways around here.
Exhibit A: Starting a new job.
Exhibit B: Moving to a new apartment. With a boy. And a kiddo.
Exhibit C: We bought a truck over the weekend.
Exhibit D: Wasn’t that enough?? There’s actually a lot more going on but I am too tired/not ready to share some of the behind the scenes things around here.
Instead of boring you with things that are practically ancient history by now, I’ll just ‘fess up to a few things.
1. I am addicted to Candy Crush. I made fun of everyone else for so long, and what do I do in my spare time now? I’ll let you guess…
2. Since I play so much Candy Crush, I haven’t been reading blogs in my down time. To be fair, there hasn’t been much down time lately.
3. I haven’t been terribly focused on eating healthy or working out since I moved back from California and I DEFINITELY feel it. Yuck, yuck, yuck. I can’t wait to get back to crossfit, hopefully this weekend!
4. I cannot for the life of me, make up my mind if I want to go to the ASHA Convention this year. It looks amazing, I want to go, but I just spent thousands of dollars and am not sure I want to spend a penny more at the moment. But….GAHH I don’t know!
5. Sleep > blogging right now. Goodnight!
What are your confessions??
Should I go to the convention?!?